Gain Control is an authorized service centre for Baldor. We repair both warranty and non warranty Baldor products.
Baldor warranty procedure:
- The unit is sent to Gain Control for evaluation at the cost of the owner.
- The unit is inspected and a report is sent to Baldor who ultimately determines if the unit will be covered under warranty.
- If the unit is covered under warranty, the unit will be repaired or replaced and when ready will be shipped back to the customer via one of the customers courier accounts (drop off and pickup is acceptable as well).
- If the unit is not covered under warranty an inspection fee will be charged to the customer. A quote for repair will be sent to the customer for approval.
Non warranty procedure:
- The item is sent to Gain Control for evaluation at the cost of the customer.
- The unit will be evaluated and a quote will be sent to the customer. All units are subject to an inspection charge.
What we need to be sent in with the unit before evaluating:
- Full contact information (include a business card or company letterhead with a contact name).
- A brief description of how (operation setup) and in what application the unit is being used for.
- A detailed description of the fault or problem causing the failure of the unit.
- Any additional information that may aid in helping us determine the problem.